I get bored very often. Not cause I have nothing to do, but sometimes I just have so much to do that I prefer doing nothing (and then later I feel guilty cause I wasted my time!). But nevertheless, I always need to find something to do in my free time. So I decided to make a list of all the things one can do when bored. I have also considered the fact that when someone is bored they tend to do lazy things, because let’s face it, you wouldn’t be bored if you weren’t lazy! Here it goes:
1. Take selfies- There is absolutely nothing better to do than filling your phones memory with selfies. Oh, and you can always go and post them on Instagram tagging them as ‘#shamelessselfies’, or ‘#selfiesunday’, even though it may not be a sunday because let’s face it, you WANT to be a cool kid.
2. Watch YouTube videos (preferably funny ones)- The best thing about this is that you will burn calories without even realising it! (I just made you a whole lot more interested, didn’t I?). This is because you will be in absolute fits of laughter, therefore you will end up working those abs.
3. Get some rest!- If you are anything like me, then you need to sleep or take a nap. I barely sleep at night and I’m tired through out the day and one way to just kill time is to sleep. You can even try lucid dreaming which is basically when you are able to control your dreams.
4. Be a pain- Call/impose on your friends whether they like it or not (because chances are that you are going to absolutely enjoy watching them get pissed). Go on, go do it now!
5. Stop being a goddamn lazy douche bag, get up and do what you’re supposed to! You know what I’m talking about. GO! Do it!
Why you still reading this?
Get your lazy ass of the seat and do what you’re supposed to.
DO YOU REALLY NEED ANOTHER WARNING?
I think not.
Do you want me to come there? No?
-The awesome sauce of Weasley