Okay so I’m about to introduce a guest blogger who goes by the name of…*drum roll* Granger! So a little something about him, he’s really very funny and awesome! Above all, he’s a really great friend and we always have an amazing time together! Weasley and I are incredibly fond of him, well, she likes him a lot more than I do..hint..hint! And this also seems the nicest I’ve ever been to Granger, so you better love me for saying all this! Anyhow below is his first ever post on Potter Weasley. Happy reading! -Potter
Two of the biggest TV show actors of the 21st century, Sheldon Cooper and Sherlock Holmes have more in common than we know.
Here’s 10 reasons how the “great minds think alike”.
1.They’re both intelligent and deep thinkers with the ability to push their minds to the limit.
There are always problems to be solved.
4. And romantic devotees … also out to get them.
Ironically, Amy has gotten farther with Sheldon than Molly Hooper could even imagine.
5. They can rock out.
6. And have fabulous dance moves.
7. But when they get drunk, It ain’t pretty.
8. Though they can be a bit crotchety around most people.
total ladies men 😉
9. They have a special bond with their female neighbor.
10. But above all, Sheldon and Sherlock both have a roommate and best friend they can’t live without.